Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there .... and I thought I was the only one having the vibration or shakers problem, at least thats what Subaru made me think ... Bought my Legacy new in 2014 as a 2015 model year... this is the new redesign body style with the CVT... and is also my first Subaru.... I do like this car with the exception of the breaks and this vibration problem.... I went to several dealerships but none of them were able to solve the problem. Some said I had a tire issue and others said they couldn't do anything about it because the problem happens usually at 70 mph so basically being above speed limit the could NOT test the car at such speed therefore could not feel the steering wheel vibration... I decide to call Subaru hot line hopping to solve the problem.... I suggested Subaru to bring a region manager to take a look and test drive my car... they decided it wasn't necessary and most likely the problem were my tires... I got so tired of dealing with them and waiting that I accepted the set of 4 new tires .... Unfortunately the new tires did NOT solve the wheel vibration .... Now my car has almost 33K and I would love to have this resolved before the warranty is expired... Any suggestions on how should I proceed.? Thanks you, Paulo Mazzarella

1 - 1 of 1 Posts