Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6R Limited
500 Posts
Well ain't that cool. Apparently the new system is highly regarded by the reviewers compared to other brand's versions.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am a bit surprised that Eyesight topped the list. Not that I didn't think they couldn't do it but that the more pricey cars weren't better. Kudo's to Subaru. Even their 19MPH collision avoidance worked in the 25 MPH test. Nice!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sure wish EyeSight didn't command a $1500 package premium over the Forester ($3,940 vs. $2,400). I don't want/need navigation, but would love EyeSight and HID lights. Why does the Forester come equiped this way, but the Outback (Subaru's flagship model) doesn't?

·
Registered
15MY 2.5i w/ES
592 Posts
Wait!!! This caught my eye at 1:39mins in. Are you telling me a 25mph crash cost the same as a pretty loaded 2.5i? Man I'm glad I didn't get a used E-Class like I initially desired..wow!

Nope... maybe, but I highly doubt it. The figures listed are total cost (states total damage), which I think means it includes both vehicles.. Not just the Benz..

If it only included the one vehicle doing the hitting... a Mack truck would probably always get a cost of $0, every time, if it rear ended a car.

·
Registered
22,836 Posts
I'm waiting for version 5 I hear it will be xray vision which will make going to the beach more interesting.

On the flip side it might be disturbing to get a text from your car telling you the red boxers were not a good choice. Hmmm?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm waiting for version 5 I hear it will be xray vision which will make going to the beach more interesting.

On the flip side it might be disturbing to get a text from your car telling you the red boxers were not a good choice. Hmmm?
I'm fine with that as long as it's the typical muscular guys in speedos or swimming trunks. ;)

Then again, x-rays means you see the bones of people. What kind of person are you? Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts