Subaru Outback Forums banner

2017 3.6R Limited CWP in Maryland

27K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  stephenburns1 
#1 ·
We ordered a 2017 Crystal White Pearl 3.6R with black leather from Annapolis Subaru to replace the wife's 2015 WRX limited.

We ordered the car in early October with an expected delivery date of early November. We ordered Option 23 with Starlink, Eyesight, Steering Responsive Fog Lights, HBA, and RABS. We also chose the Auto Dimming Mirrors with Blind Spot, Protection Pkg 2 and the Remote Start.
MSRP was 39077 and we got it for 36000+ TTL.

See less See more
#3 ·
With 100 miles on it we took it in to get tint at Absolute Perfection in Sykesville MD. We chose Formula One Pinnacle 15% on side and back windows. Llumar Air Blue 90% will be going on the front windshield in the spring. The tint looks really dark in the pictures because it's against a wall and the sun is coming from the right.

#14 ·
Thank you. I'm just the photographer. This is the wife's car and she keeps it looking sharp. We have. Even doing research and quite a few people have the Llumar Air Blue 80 or 90 on their windshields with Eyesight and no reported issues yet. Due to safety concerns we haven't done it yet.

I love Annapolis Subaru. I buy any OEM parts from them because they have everything in stock. Insider tip: I also sit upstairs by the fireplace when I am having any work done there. Enjoy you new Outback.

We buy our parts from Jackie at the parts desk as well. I'll remember the tip about the fireplace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.