Subaru Outback Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
17 Outback Touring 3.6R blue 18 Chevy Silverado High Country and a 11 Dodge Challenger SRT 8
322 Posts
Where did you buy the wheels from ? Where they new dealer take off's? thanks

·
Registered
2015 Outback
102 Posts
Sad to see the WRX go. I will be getting rid of my WRX soon as well. So far leaning towards the Outback too but the Forester XT seems to be a good one too. haha. We'll just have to see. Love the small mods that you're working on the car. So far it looks great!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Car is looking good! Suggest you consider installing a black JDM grill. Will ‘release the body lines’ and clean up the front end a ton; painting the lower brush guard black To match the other cladding helps too. Also suggest replacing the blue Subaru badges with black/white ones. Will finish the look. While I am not a weather tech fan the mats you picked look good. I prefer a color match option from cocomats.com. They actually hold more water, clean great and stay looking good for years. Check them out.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have 255x55x18 Michelin Alpins on my 2017 3.6R touring and the look, feel, drive significantly better than stock 225x60x18’s. No rubbing band no lift kit needed have them on 8” BBS wheels
DA1D4A14-528B-4D53-B9B2-1D2BA03579E0.jpeg
a

41 - 46 of 46 Posts