Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Premium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, my 2017 2.5i Premium comes with heated but no turn signal side mirrors. I am think of retrofitting the one that has the turn signal (part number 91036AL21B + 91039AL17A + 84401AJ010 + 91059AL01A). According to this YouTube video, the upgrade should be nearly as easy as plug-and-play. But still that is just my guessing. Anyone has any ideas?

BTW, In addition to OEM mirror assembly, one can find 3rd party side mirror with turn signal such as this one and the mirror seems to fit my vehicle.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2016 Outback Premium 2.5 CVT w/EyeSight+SRVD
7,693 Posts
Research (and personal memory) indicates that turn-signal side mirrors in Premium trim for MY 2015-2017 were bundled with the EyeSight option (factory option 014). They were standard in Limited and Touring trims. If your 2017 Outback Premium doesn't have EyeSight, I doubt that the necessary wiring harnesses for the side mirrors will be present. If the harnesses aren't already present, retrofitting would be a major project.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts