Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to start my car and seems like the Battery is dead. Didn't leave anything on, and only have a bout 6000 miles on the car.. Should I be worried it is more then just a battery?

I have read of the same instances happening with other fairly new Outbacks, has Subaru put crappy batteries into there newer models?

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
Went to start my car and seems like the Battery is dead. Didn't leave anything on, and only have a bout 6000 miles on the car.. Should I be worried it is more then just a battery?

I have read of the same instances happening with other fairly new Outbacks, has Subaru put crappy batteries into there newer models?
No
Yes

·
Registered
'03 outback limited, '01 Outback Limited, '01 Legacy L wagon, '96 Legacy Brighton wagon
2,252 Posts
Lots and lots of threads on this forum about the weak stock batteries. Try using the search function.

·
I simply cannot abide useless people.
2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
12,306 Posts
Another battery thread.

Neat.

Reactions: bheinen74

·
Premium Member
2015 Legacy 3.6R ES, 2014 Forester Touring ES, 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited
3,239 Posts
Another battery thread.

Neat.
Can't any new poster at least look through prior posts or learn to use Search or :google: :1pat::8:

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul!

·
I simply cannot abide useless people.
2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
12,306 Posts
Can't any new poster at least look through prior posts or learn to use Search or :google: :1pat::8:

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul!
I used to say that...got tired of being called a jerk daily.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just had the battery on my'16 Outback go dead. Just outside of the 3/36,000 warranty. Called Subaru and they are sending me a check to reimburse me for the new battery that I bought on my own from Interstate. The woman said they would reimburse up to $200.

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,716 Posts
People have the attention span of a gnat and seemingly can't think beyond the 140 letters in a tweet or expend any more energy than it takes to compose one.

That's why we have so many posts on the same topics and wholesale lack of using the Search function.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts