Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2017 outback for a few months - I thought the windows rolled up after turning the engine off before opening the door. It is no longer working. Am I missing something?

·
Banned
6,264 Posts
I didn't think the '17 had power to the windows after shutting off the engine. I know my '15 doesn't.

I believe that is one of the tweaks to the '18.

·
Registered
2017 Outback Premium 2.5 with Eyesight. 19mm Rear Sway Bar. Steering Dampener Lock Down. HID upgrade from retrofit source.
218 Posts
My 17 doesn't retain power to the windows after engine off.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited
1,107 Posts
I have had my 2017 outback for a few months - I thought the windows rolled up after turning the engine off before opening the door. It is no longer working. Am I missing something?
Gosh no. Leaving that circuit active would definitely kill that puny 356CCA OEM battery. :)

·
Registered
2018 Outback Limited 2.5i crystal white pearl
472 Posts
Yeah you missed that it was neveravailable on the car, and never worked.

·
Registered
'17 Outback 2.5i Premium w/eyesight
2 Posts
10 minute delay

The 2007 Saturn I traded in for my '17 Outback had a 10 minute delay before turning power off to the windows and radio. This isn't new technology.

·
Banned
6,264 Posts
The 2007 Saturn I traded in for my '17 Outback had a 10 minute delay before turning power off to the windows and radio. This isn't new technology.
It is to Subaru.

Reactions: Carl Abrams

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah same here. When I parked it in the driveway the first night, I tried to roll the windows all the way but nothing. My first car from 2005 had this feature, don't understand why a 2017 outback wouldn't.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts