Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Subaru Outback Touring
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello too all:

Drive a 2017 Outback Touring w/ 7500 miles on it. Has been trouble free until today. Started it & many dash lights came on. Eyesight, ck. engine RAB, etc. They change from time to time but always within the same name. I hope I'm clear on that. BTW They never blink. Thia happened to our 2013 after 2nd day of ownership, the dealer flashed the system w/ the latest update & never had another problem during 4 yrs. of owning it. I suspect a similar problem w/ the 2017 but the dealer is closed until Monday so I'm checking this forum for some helpful info so my head doesn't explode before then. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Regards, Vince

·
Registered
2018 Dark Blue Outback 3.6R Touring arrived 8/31/2017
343 Posts
Perhaps you have a dying battery/alternator: I had a 93 Saturn SC2 that all dashboard lights turn on because of low voltage, measured 10.something volts across battery with engine running, drove to dealer with dimming headlights, they measured something like 9 volts at that time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts