Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Take a look at Markinho's spiffy MR 503s ( post 2099 in "Tires and Wheels.. Proven Fit" thread) These are super light flow formed wheels, Me, I've got the MR 501 Titanium 17" wheels which I love, but the 503 is much lighter, really strong, and they say the flow forming is superior. I think the styling is very nice and could clearly pass for either a rally or street wheel. You might consider going down to 17 yourself- lots of tire options open up, but 503 is available in 18 if that's what you want. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take a look at Markinho's spiffy MR 503s ( post 2099 in "Tires and Wheels.. Proven Fit" thread) These are super light flow formed wheels, Me, I've got the MR 501 Titanium 17" wheels which I love, but the 503 is much lighter, really strong, and they say the flow forming is superior. I think the styling is very nice and could clearly pass for either a rally or street wheel. You might consider going down to 17 yourself- lots of tire options open up, but 503 is available in 18 if that's what you want. Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot will look in to that. Its nice to see some one take the time to help out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts