Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Outback 2.5i Touring, Crystal White Pearl
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently purchased a new 2018 Outback 2.5i Touring model. It had more options already installed than I had ever contemplated. One of them is the blue foot well illumination. It's nice, but I'd prefer a red lighting for night vision protection. Thanks to the recent weather (2 nor'easters in 6 days), I haven't yet been in a position where I can get down low enough to see what the lighting consists of. Has anyone looked at the foot well lighting yet and does anyone know if swapping red for the existing blue bulbs is a practical possibility?

Thank you,
pat----

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R
18 Posts
I had my footwell lighting installed at the factory and feel like it's hardly even noticeable even at the brightest setting. This might help you out, go to 13:00 in this video and you can see what the bulbs look like. There is also a link in the discription to order different colors.

Reactions: psklenar

·
Premium Member
2018 Outback 2.5i Touring, Crystal White Pearl
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had my footwell lighting installed at the factory and feel like it's hardly even noticeable even at the brightest setting. This might help you out, go to 13:00 in this video and you can see what the bulbs look like. There is also a link in the discription to order different colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQUHYJQcegQ
Thanks for such a quick response!
p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts