Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15' OB Ltd, eyesight, #5, tow, PZEV, etc.
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I note postings re all instrument panel trouble lites, e.g., check engine - eye sight, etc., lighting up at the sane time: I have 50 miles on a 2018 Outback limited w/ eye sight, etc., and all of my trouble lites lit up at the same time. First my dealer said it was a dead cell in the battery and replaced the battery Driving home from the dealer, all lites relit, so back to the dealer.
Now I'm told "left intake osv valve code P000C and Code B1650, need new airbag control module."
The car with 50 miles in it now sits in our garage awaiting parts from Japan as 2018 parts are not stocked in the USA yet!

FYI all 2018 owners...

·
Premium Member
2016 Outback Premium 2.5 CVT w/EyeSight+SRVD
7,542 Posts
... "left intake osv valve code P000C and Code B1650, need new airbag control module."
Since those systems are unrelated, most likely there's a problem (poorly mated connector?) somewhere along the CAN bus (i.e. the car's central nervous system).

Reactions: huggy_d1
1 - 2 of 2 Posts