Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2018 Outback Limited 18" Wheels/Tires

I've been lurking a long time, but never activated account. I'd like to sell my stock 18" wheels and tires from my 2018 3.6R limited. They are in like new condition and have 1400 miles on them. I'm located in Gainesville, Florida.

I'd like 600 for them. If this is not a reasonable price, let me know. They do NOT have the TPMS sensors as they are mounted on the new wheels.

I'd REALLY like to have a local sale and am willing to meet someone half way (up to 2 hours drive time for each). Dealing with paypal/venmo, shipping such a bulky item, etc... doesn't sound very appealing plus since I'm a new member I doubt many people would jump into that (I wouldn't).

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
'19 Outback 3.6R Limited (Current) '17 2.5i & '01 Limited (Past)
114 Posts
I'd be willing to pay to have them shipped, via paypal. I don't care for the tires, with that being said it makes shipping pretty easy since the inflated tires serve as 'protection' for the wheels during transit. lmk if a local sale doesn't work out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be willing to pay to have them shipped, via paypal. I don't care for the tires, with that being said it makes shipping pretty easy since the inflated tires serve as 'protection' for the wheels during transit. lmk if a local sale doesn't work out.
I tried to send a PM but given my low post count it won't let me. What I wrote was "If I don't find a local buyer by next week you can have them. While shipping is a pain in the butt, I don't have a whole lot of extra space for them to sit around waiting for a local buyer. The only problem is I have never shipped wheels/tires and am kinda unsure on how to pack them. Given that, I'd just have Fedex or UPS do the packing. If you cover the shipping, I'd split the packing cost with you since it's my own fault that is getting tacked on."

I can get your pictures, etc if you want them but they are brand new essentially.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,318 Posts
UPS "hundredweight" ground might win, but so could the US mail, or Fed EX Ground.
(Staples maybe able to pack that, and to quote them all).

the thing you want to protect is the rim face from scratches. (like a lump of cardboard across the rim face held in place by lots of shrink wrap).

have to take it off forum though,

I asked administrators how to approve such new members to pm for commerce purposes and they never got back to me. (and that was for dealing with forum sponsors).

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,318 Posts
@Red7 you were looking for used, here are some used with spare rims.

(wonder if the OP would separate them, sell the tires locally and ship the rims to NYC)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've used a company that seems to be pretty inexpensive to ship tires/wheels before.

You might try shipnex.com

All you have to do it wrap each tire/wheel up and they come and pick them up.

They had the best rates last time I checked.

(In case you end up shipping them)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've used a company that seems to be pretty inexpensive to ship tires/wheels before.

You might try shipnex.com

All you have to do it wrap each tire/wheel up and they come and pick them up.

They had the best rates last time I checked.

(In case you end up shipping them)
Oh, thanks TennDad! I'll look into them.

·
Registered
'19 Outback 3.6R Limited (Current) '17 2.5i & '01 Limited (Past)
114 Posts
Check your PM. I know your post count won't allow you to reply but my email and # is there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.