Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a new 2018 Outback 3.6R Limited last week (yeah, I'm kicking myself for not waiting a week with the 0% financing that came out right after we bought ours), and after playing with the stereo, we have an issue, and I'm wondering if anyone else has it as well. The Travel Link app lets you set up your favorite sports team to get score updates, so we did that during our test drive. The score pops up randomly, even if nothing changes, which is okay, I guess, but somewhat annoying since I have to clear it off the screen. Because of that annoyance, we went in and deleted the favorite team, so now there is nothing showing, but the app is still showing up score updates for the team we selected. There is nothing "checked" anywhere in the app asking us to display scores, yet they keep popping up. Any ideas on how to fix this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was never able to find an official fix (software update, settings, etc.) for this. We remedied the issue by doing a factory reset on the radio settings, which meant losing all our presets, but at least the sports score doesn't show up anymore. I haven't tried adding a team again to see if the score will constantly pop up.

The problem wasn't the pop-up itself; rather, it showed up at random times with no real update, just showing the same score it showed me two minutes prior. My wife was going nuts because the pop-up would show up on the navigation screen right when she needed to know where to turn.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts