Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback 3.6 Limited
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got two sets brand new.....all weather black rubber......carpeted (black interior). Put the Huskys in at the dealership so these are unused.

Any value to these?

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Touring
346 Posts
I just picked up my 2018 Outback yesterday. The carpet mats are OK but the all weather mats are worthless IMHO. Will be buying the Husky's and bringing the all weather mats to our recycle center.

·
Registered
2016 Outback Limited 2.5i
69 Posts
We lost our front passenger OEM rubber (All-weather) floor mat at a car wash last week. Been hunting for one since.
Don't mind paying for shipping if someone can part with their one floor mat :D
@2018OTB did you already recycle yours?

·
Registered
2016 Outback Limited 2.5i
69 Posts
Carpet set is in closet too..however the* max "weather" we deal with is beach sand, so OEMs work fine. Unfortunately, have to find one now.

·
Registered
2018 Outback Limited 2.5i
6 Posts
New mats

I sent the carpeted and rubber set that came with my 2018 to Seattle for my son to put in his 2013 and bought myself new sets. The rubber ones were slightly more than the carpeted, which is backwards. I like the carpeted ones, the fact they have a grippy back that doesn't allow mats to bunch up like old ones, and both driver and passenger have grommet holes to keep mats in place. Will try factory rubber, but have a set of Weathertechs in garage as back up.

·
Registered
2018 Touring 3.6 White pearl option 31
14 Posts
Tried to PM you, but I only have 2 posts so no PM'ing for me until 15 posts.
I just picked up an 18 Touring. As soon as my Husky's get here your welcome to my OEM "all weathers"
As far as the price goes just pay it forward.
I'm assuming you can PM me to work out the shipping.

·
Registered
2016 Outback Ltd 2.5 eyesight Nav push button Hole in roof, Lapis Blue
737 Posts
Now this is what Subaru Love is all about.

Reactions: gbbg
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.