Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

661 - 677 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I feel like it did, honestly I got it for the 4 doors when I replaced the speakers and had extra, so I figured why not. The Falken Wildpeaks aren't loud at all.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
I feel like it did, honestly I got it for the 4 doors when I replaced the speakers and had extra, so I figured why not. The Falken Wildpeaks aren't loud at all.

How much did you put in the doors? When I did mine I only did below the horizontal bar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brand new to this forum and this is my first post. I've been lurking for a while now, but my wheels and tires finally came in and I wanted to share some knowledge that a lot of people have been commenting about. The wheels are tires are a tight fit, but the fitment is fantastic and looks great. Slightly aggressive with the 20mm offset and rides great.

2021 Outback Limited XT
Wheels: LP Aventure - LP5 - 17X8 ET20 5X114.3 - 20mm Offset
Tires: BF Goodrich KO2's - 245/65r17
No Lift
Slight rub in full lock reverse
Spare does not fit
Lachute axel back exhaust
Outback.jpg
Outback 2.jpg
Outback 3.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
84 Posts
Brand new to this forum and this is my first post. I've been lurking for a while now, but my wheels and tires finally came in and I wanted to share some knowledge that a lot of people have been commenting about. The wheels are tires are a tight fit, but the fitment is fantastic and looks great. Slightly aggressive with the 20mm offset and rides great.

2021 Outback Limited XT
Wheels: LP Aventure - LP5 - 17X8 ET20 5X114.3 - 20mm Offset
Tires: BF Goodrich KO2's - 245/65r17
No Lift
Slight rub in full lock reverse
Spare does not fit
Lachute axel back exhaust View attachment 512893 View attachment 512894 View attachment 512895
Wow that looks good! I wonder if you would still have any rubbing with a less aggressive offset like +40 through +45

·
Registered
172 Posts

Sorry to go off-topic for this thread. How easy/hard was the sound dampening project on the doors? Was that your biggest bang-for-the-buck effort re: noise reduction?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry to go off-topic for this thread. How easy/hard was the sound dampening project on the doors? Was that your biggest bang-for-the-buck effort re: noise reduction?
If you're going to replace the garbage onyx speakers then yes, now it's the time to put in some killmat. It was a no brainer for me. Not that hard to roll it in place once you've got the door panels off.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
10,255 Posts
OZ Hyper GT HLT 18x7.5 48 offset, with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV 225/60-18. When the pictures were taken I had the OE wheels and tires in the back so the rear has slight sag and the front slight lift.

661 - 677 of 677 Posts