Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback Touring Silica Black
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see online that Subaru released an update for the Subaru Outback system that fixes performance issues, which I have definitely noticed. I see that they are providing these updates via USB and there was discussion about eventually providing it via OTA. I keep attempting this but it tells me we are up to date. Does anyone have any idea when the update might become available via OTA?

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
11,159 Posts
I see online that Subaru released an update for the Subaru Outback system that fixes performance issues, which I have definitely noticed. I see that they are providing these updates via USB and there was discussion about eventually providing it via OTA. I keep attempting this but it tells me we are up to date. Does anyone have any idea when the update might become available via OTA?
Nobody knows when the 704 OTA update will drop, but the 704 OTA update won't provide all of the benefits of the USB update. It would be better if you join in on the main thread instead of making a new thread.

Reactions: DanielAcosta

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got the OTA today.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
11,159 Posts
I just got the OTA today.
Did you just get the notice or did you install it? Some people are having problems with doing the installation and it's bricking their head units.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did you just get the notice or did you install it? Some people are having problems with doing the installation and it's bricking their head units.

Hi again. I got an email from Subaru

1 - 5 of 5 Posts