Subaru Outback Forums banner

3641 - 3660 of 4235 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,835 Posts
As for the DSP improving sound quality - I think it is better. The bass in particular seems tighter and less boomy, so it's not throwing the midrange off. I can't say for sure - would like to know if anyone else thinks the bass response is cleaner. I have aftermarket speakers so my experience may not be typical.

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited 2.5 Hi-Yo, Ice Silver! Away!
246 Posts
Thank you very much!!! @SilverOnyx :D

Canadian Model Limited (High) version. Software installed like a breeze!

So great to have a dedicated AS/S button that can be used even when the navigation screen is running.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is this update as simple as downloading the appropriate file to a USB flash drive and plugging it into one of the USB ports or are there specific procedures that must be followed?

·
Registered
2020 Outback Onyx XT
51 Posts
Is this update as simple as downloading the appropriate file to a USB and plugging it into one of the USB ports or are there specific procedures that must be followed?
This is Subaru installation guide from the 504 update. Is everyone else just following the same steps here?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2020 Outback Onyx XT
3,157 Posts
I've updated the website to add the new update links. I am also uploading the files to Google drive, just as with the 504 update as a backup to @SilverOnyx 's Mega links. They should be uploaded in about an hour.

3641 - 3660 of 4235 Posts