Subaru Outback Forums banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was just at the dealer yesterday and they upgraded me from 504 because they said there is now a recall on the software. I'm at version 380 and everything that was wrong is working now and included in the upgrade is the auto stop/start button on the main screen to turn it off (that feature sucks on the XT anyways) and I love it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My new (5 weeks old) 2020 Outback radio the sound just stopped. Mute is not on. Everything else works fine. Screen everything. What could it be? I stopped and started the car a few times and that did not fix. same for FM/AM and XM stations. I tried again about 45 min later and the radio worked fine. Sound came back on. Is there something wrong with the radio? Should I take into dealership?
My new (5 weeks old) 2020 Outback radio the sound just stopped. Mute is not on. Everything else works fine. Screen everything. What could it be? I stopped and started the car a few times and that did not fix. same for FM/AM and XM stations. I tried again about 45 min later and the radio worked fine. Sound came back on. Is there something wrong with the radio? Should I take into dealership?
My 2020 Outback radio just quit as well. Not muted, just quit. I e turned it on/off and nothing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lately , the same has happened to me on my 2020 Outback Touring XT. I think they need an update to improve center console reliability.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could you explain further?
Yes, I got in, turned on the vehicle and for the next 15min as I drive home I had no radio. I attempted to push the volume button on/off, turning the volume up/down and got no stations even when I tried to toggle via the steering wheel. I got home and shut the vehicle off/on twice and still no radio.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
8,921 Posts
So just to clarify - your display still works, just no sound comes out?

If you have the Harman Kardon audio then the following may apply:

141 - 147 of 147 Posts