Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Outback Limited XT Abyss Blue Pearl, Gray Leather Interior
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the gray leather interior with the all-weather floor mats, seatback protectors, cargo net, LED interior light upgrade, and the splash guards.

I'll post interior photos next.

·
Registered
2016 Outback 3.6R Limited w/ Eyesight
171 Posts
How are the LED headlights? Are they dual beam or augmented by different lights for high beam?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Edit: I like the Onyx XT package and the only thing I hope to add is the sunroof. It's one of things, most of my cars have had them so I miss it when I don't have one. Lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How are the LED headlights? Are they dual beam or augmented by different lights for high beam?
There are LED high beams, independent of the low beam LED lights. The fogs are LED as well. The steering responsive feature is cool!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Edit: I like the Onyx XT package and the only thing I hope to add is the sunroof. It's one of things, most of my cars have had them so I miss it when I don't have one. Lol.
Mine has the sunroof (moonroof?) That's standard with the HK Premium Sound. I wish I could have gotten everything I did, without the sunroof. I'm not a fan of the them. I love the sound system, though!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Mine has the sunroof (moonroof?) That's standard with the HK Premium Sound. I wish I could have gotten everything I did, without the sunroof. I'm not a fan of the them. I love the sound system, though!
I looked side-by-side on the Subaru website. While I don't mind the HK system on my Gen5, it's not terrible like the Gen4, but nothing to write home about.

When I upgrade to a Gen6, I don't want the HK sound. I want to go aftermarket for my sounds via DSP, amp and speakers. The Onyx has everything I want (standard) except a sunroof (optional). Not sure if it's a dealbreaker yet, but I know I don't want anything to do with the HK premium sound.

Thanks for the reply! Enjoy your sweet ride!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked side-by-side on the Subaru website. While I don't mind the HK system on my Gen5, it's not terrible like the Gen4, but nothing to write home about.

When I upgrade to a Gen6, I don't want the HK sound. I want to go aftermarket for my sounds via DSP, amp and speakers. The Onyx has everything I want (standard) except a sunroof (optional). Not sure if it's a dealbreaker yet, but I know I don't want anything to do with the HK premium sound.

Thanks for the reply! Enjoy your sweet ride!
Thanks! I was fortunate to have a previous and good experience with the brew HK Premium Sound in my wife's Ascent Touring. It's rich and solid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts