Subaru Outback Forums banner

681 - 683 of 683 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited XT
83 Posts
Toyota doesn't care about their customers and I highly doubt they would be taking a statement from anyone involved with the crash. Our RAV4 did a runaway accelerator (and no, it was not the factory carpet floor mat that caused it) and Toyota couldn't care less about figuring out what the problem was and certainly never contacted anyone involved in that accident. My wife never would drive that car again. Ended up trading it in for a Volvo XC60 because it was a waste of time having a car she would not drive.
Not only was my Tacoma a heap of rattling junk from week one, Toyota customer service was the most arrogant and least helpful I've ever had in a new car owning experience. Even after I brought in the home office on my case ( to fix or replace the truck), they provided nothing but lip service. Toyota is dead to me forever.

·
Registered
White 2020 Touring XT
480 Posts
What I meant is that I've read it depends on your hand placement on the wheel, NOT having no hands on, smart alec.
If you’re moving the wheel even slightly, hand placement doesn’t matter. It detects when you move the wheel.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Not only was my Tacoma a heap of rattling junk from week one, Toyota customer service was the most arrogant and least helpful I've ever had in a new car owning experience. Even after I brought in the home office on my case ( to fix or replace the truck), they provided nothing but lip service. Toyota is dead to me forever.
Ouch!

681 - 683 of 683 Posts