Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Outback Limited
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to increase the volume of the factory subwoofer? If not, can a powered subwoofer but installed that would be louder?

·
Registered
2021 Outback Limited
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hold your tune button down and you'll get EQ options to turn up the bass/sub woofer.
Did not know that trick, thanks but what I was hoping to do was increase the volume of the sub independently of the rest of the speakers. I had the radio on and the back open and could barely tell the sub was on. The front door speakers have plenty of bass and it would be nice to add more volume and bass to the sub to balance it out. Any possibilities to do that?

·
Registered
2022 Outback Touring XT
222 Posts
Did not know that trick, thanks but what I was hoping to do was increase the volume of the sub independently of the rest of the speakers. I had the radio on and the back open and could barely tell the sub was on. The front door speakers have plenty of bass and it would be nice to add more volume and bass to the sub to balance it out. Any possibilities to do that?
Not without ripping out the whole Harmon Kardon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts