Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 2021 outback touring, I had the dealership try and tighten the driver side rail as it was loose. The passenger side is solid. They replace it but still have the same issue. So I went to the dealership and tested every 2021 outbacks on their lot and they had the same issue. My old 2017 was still on the lot for sale and I tested it plus a 2018. They were all solid. I ask them to see if this was a defect from subaru, they stated that it would be noted. Anyone else have it loose too?

·
Registered
2019 Outback 3.6R Touring
748 Posts
I have a new 2021 outback touring, I had the dealership try and tighten the driver side rail as it was loose. The passenger side is solid. They replace it but still have the same issue. So I went to the dealership and tested every 2021 outbacks on their lot and they had the same issue. My old 2017 was still on the lot for sale and I tested it plus a 2018. They were all solid. I ask them to see if this was a defect from subaru, they stated that it would be noted. Anyone else have it loose too?
If wide spread, supprised no one noticed by now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so when you tried your 2019 outback, did the driver side rail wiggle at all? I would like to see if a 2020 does this too.

·
Premium Member
2020 Limited XT Autumn Green Metallic/Warm Ivory, Falken WIldpeak A/T Trail, OEM Skid Plates etc
447 Posts
my 2020 is tight/solid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts