Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Wilderness
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone else up north here has any delivery dates, or tracking on their outback

Currently I've got my deposit and order in for the wilderness, no VIN or tracking yet, ordered May 31st

·
Registered
1 Posts
Getting my silver 2022 wilderness tonight. The dealer is installing the rockford fosgate upgeade as we speak so it is ready for a 6pm delivery!!!! kind of excited!!!

·
Registered
2022 Wilderness
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha wow! ok I was so suprised, my sales manager quietly said maybe june.. and I didn't believe him at all. But then I see your part of the union :geek:. I'm sure its another 2-3 weeks for us canucks

·
Registered
2022 Wilderness
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! Do you mind sharing the price you bought it at?
I had a trade in as well for about 22k.. But their initial offer was msrp, and in the end we settled on 2k less than their msrp offer. The invoice shows like 600 off but the trade in was raised to to offset the difference

·
Premium Member
2022 Wilderness
209 Posts
Getting my silver 2022 wilderness tonight. The dealer is installing the rockford fosgate upgeade as we speak so it is ready for a 6pm delivery!!!! kind of excited!!!
@pez His profile says he is an American. Their delivery timeline in the US is way different than ours. I ordered a 2022 Wilderness on May 19th. Best the dealership has told me is a "July" delivery date. Nothing more specific. If you look at Subaru.ca, they don't even have a list of accessories compatible with the Wilderness yet.

·
Premium Member
2022 Wilderness
209 Posts
Just got an email that my wilderness is arriving monday... shocker for sure
LUCKY!!! When did you order yours, and what colour? I put in my order May 19 and I haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
2022 Wilderness
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha it's really suprising, I said in #1 may 31st, but it's in newmarket subaru, gyser blue :p The sales manager said they might get theirs their first batch in june, and that they did order blue as its the advertising colour, so I guess I'm getting one of their dealer alotments. Probably helps some that they will want to sell my trade in GTI in the summer asap since it would probably sit for a bit in november hehe.

The weird thing is they said they dont know of any accessories to add still.. and when I ordered it, it was clear I knew more about the trim then the saleswoman heh.. ohh well cant wait to get this dreary wet weekend overwith!

·
Premium Member
2022 Wilderness
209 Posts
I just got an email from my dealer. My Geyser Blue Wilderness is arriving tonight on a truck. Delivery will be Tuesday, July 6! They originally wanted to do the delivery on Saturday, but I'm working the weekend. Tuesday was the best day that fits my schedule.

They also needed some time to install all the accessories I bought with it:
  • STI Door Cup Protectors
  • Door Scuff Protectors
  • Thule Extended Crossbars
  • Cargo Sidewall Protectors
  • Rear Seat Protector
  • Rear Seatback Protector
  • Hitch
  • Rockford Fosgate Audio Upgrade
Edit: Forgot the RF Audio

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got an email from my dealer. My Geyser Blue Wilderness is arriving tonight on a truck. Delivery will be Tuesday, July 6! They originally wanted to do the delivery on Saturday, but I'm working the weekend. Tuesday was the best day that fits my schedule.

They also needed some time to install all the accessories I bought with it:
  • STI Door Cup Protectors
  • Door Scuff Protectors
  • Thule Extended Crossbars
  • Cargo Sidewall Protectors
  • Rear Seat Protector
  • Rear Seatback Protector
  • Hitch
I'd love to see pictures of the crossbars and hitch after you pick it up. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2022 Wilderness
209 Posts
I'd love to see pictures of the crossbars and hitch after you pick it up. Congrats!
Although my delivery is on Tuesday, it appears that two items are currently on back order - Thule Extended Crossbars and the facia for the hitch. As such, I will have neither the crossbars or the hitch installed at time of delivery (unless they all come in on Monday). I'll have to return to the dealer to have them installed at a later date.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just wanted to see if anyone else up north here has any delivery dates, or tracking on their outback

Currently I've got my deposit and order in for the wilderness, no VIN or tracking yet, ordered May 31st
I called a dealer Friday evening and Saturday morning they called me back with an offer and said a blue one is in stock. I confirmed it was NOT the one that all dealers got when they were released. I drove to put 1k down and am picking it up Thursday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ha it's really suprising, I said in #1 may 31st, but it's in newmarket subaru, gyser blue :p The sales manager said they might get theirs their first batch in june, and that they did order blue as its the advertising colour, so I guess I'm getting one of their dealer alotments. Probably helps some that they will want to sell my trade in GTI in the summer asap since it would probably sit for a bit in november hehe.

The weird thing is they said they dont know of any accessories to add still.. and when I ordered it, it was clear I knew more about the trim then the saleswoman heh.. ohh well cant wait to get this dreary wet weekend overwith!
I got mine from Newmarket Subaru on Saturday. Pick up Thursday. Also geyser blue. They luckily had one in stock.

·
Registered
2022 Wilderness
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got mine from Newmarket Subaru on Saturday. Pick up Thursday. Also geyser blue. They luckily had one in stock.

nice! hope you enjoy it and are happy with your price hehe. I got about 1000km on mine now and enjoyed every bit of it so far. still just need to get my hitch fascia piece..

·
Registered
58 Posts
nice! hope you enjoy it and are happy with your price hehe. I got about 1000km on mine now and enjoyed every bit of it so far. still just need to get my hitch fascia piece..
I’m excited for it. In terms of the price, they took off $500 and half of the price of cross bars. When I got down (came from Barrie) I saw a $399 security protection fee (etching). I was not happy and about to walk when the salesman said they would cover it. Overall I’m happy. I think if I waited a bit or shopped more, I would have gotten a better deal but I’m happy it’s in stock and I paid for it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Wilderness
209 Posts
I’m excited for it. In terms of the price, they took off $500 and half of the price of cross bars. When I got down (came from Barrie) I saw a $399 security protection fee (etching). I was not happy and about to walk when the salesman said they would cover it. Overall I’m happy. I think if I waited a bit or shopped more, I would have gotten a better deal but I’m happy it’s in stock and I paid for it.

Maybe I'll see you around? I'm in the process of trying to find a house in the Georgian Bay area.

Reactions: The_penguin
1 - 19 of 19 Posts