Subaru Outback Forums banner

Who will be May's Outback of the Month Winner?

• deeder7001

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zsubiedubie

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • YeuEmMaiMai

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • TheHozOpp1

• Ballermaris

• Febreze Mee

• XTguy1

• Chrissetter

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • pk9394

• leesuess1810

• sr129

• Markal

• badMotorist

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Zapman

Votes: 4 17.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.

2022 - May Outback of the Month Submission Thread - FREE PLAY

8K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  PhillyIan 
#1 ·
THIS MONTH'S THEME: Free Play
Submit a recent pic. No strings attached.

New Contest Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.

Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the Outback of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

Congrats to April's Outback of the Month, @2022OBP!
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Car

See less See more
#3 ·
My first car was this 2005 Outback. This car caused my entire family to fall in love with the brand and the cars we got after this one only helped to extend this liking towards Subaru rigs. This car travelled with me across the state of Washington with countless trips across the Cascades. Later in its life (around the 300,000 mile mark) I decided it was time to get a different car so that I wouldn't put any more miles on it. In retirement, this car is my Dad's daily driver and he puts it to good use around the house, as you can see in the last photo. :ROFLMAO:

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky
Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Sky
Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Car
Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Plant Vehicle

#18 ·
My first car was this 2005 Outback. This car caused my entire family to fall in love with the brand and the cars we got after this one only helped to extend this liking towards Subaru rigs. This car travelled with me across the state of Washington with countless trips across the Cascades. Later in its life (around the 300,000 mile mark) I decided it was time to get a different car so that I wouldn't put any more miles on it. In retirement, this car is my Dad's daily driver and he puts it to good use around the house, as you can see in the last photo. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 538620 View attachment 538621 View attachment 538622 View attachment 538623
love the firewood in the back. reminds me of mine

#7 ·
To my my BL/BP brethren, sorry for the repost. Took the fam up to Leavenworth!
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Mountain

Stopped in Skykomish for a hike on the way.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Took a road trip down from Washington to Texas the weekend after they flew up to visit me. I will update my build thread with these activities soon enough.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Me and the bestie stopping for lunch to recant the previous hour's events when my father crashed his GTR.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

#9 ·
To my my BL/BP brethren, sorry for the repost. Took the fam up to Leavenworth!
View attachment 538880

Stopped in Skykomish for a hike on the way.
View attachment 538883

Took a road trip down from Washington to Texas the weekend after they flew up to visit me. I will update my build thread with these activities soon enough.
View attachment 538881

Me and the bestie stopping for lunch to recant the previous hour's events when my father crashed his GTR.
View attachment 538882
:thumbsup:
NICE pics!

That first pic & the one by the steam engine are great. I'm a sucker for vintage trains anyway....

#13 ·
It’s been a rough 6 months with my outback working on it in hopes of free play. Replaced bent wheels, drive shaft, whole brake system, whole coolant system, steering rack, bearings, axle, spark plugs, and this week the engine is being replaced.

It is my dream car, a car that I can pretend to be a wannabe-hot-boy-racer and still use it to load my equipment as a woodworker and a traveling studio photographer.

Here is an example of music video props

Changing brakes and driveshaft

Another pickup of 3x10 joists to turn into tables

New-used engine from Japan

This is the last photo I took before handing the keys to the mechanic to replace the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.