Subaru Outback Forums banner
221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Outback Wilderness Edition
34 Posts
I picked up my 2022 Wilderness on Tuesday, exactly two months after ordering. A few accessories are not in yet, so I’ll have to take it back to the dealer when those arrive.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I picked up my 2022 Wilderness on Tuesday, exactly two months after ordering. A few accessories are not in yet, so I’ll have to take it back to the dealer when those arrive.
We had the same issue, 4 or 5 of the options we ordered arent in, and we are waiting for them to arrive so we can take the car in and have the dealer install them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We got our 2022 Premium yesterday- 7 weeks after ordering :D. Ours went by train from Indiana to the port in Boston, then by truck back to Syracuse.

Our rep said that the wait is getting longer- current orders are out into March and even April.

·
Registered
Subarubie
9 Posts
Anyone had experience with ordering a 2022 outback. What are the usual delivery timelines once after VIN is provided.

In my case, I've ordered on July 9th and did get my Vin number on Aug 25th. The email from Subaru shows that Date of arrival as on or before Sept 11th. However, my Subaru shows as last week of September. Anyone had a similar experience? Thanks in advance. View attachment 520511 View attachment 520512
After getting the VIN on the new Outback I went to the My Subaru app to register the new Outback. But wait a minute Sunny Jim. If you have a car already I registered in the app you need the license plate to get the app ball rolling on the newbie subie. Well, harumph I say! I guess the “follow on the app” suggestion from the dealer just will not work for a few weeks!

·
Registered
2020 Outback Premium 2022 Forester Limited (ordered)
73 Posts
Don't use the App. Use the website mysubaru.com - working for me.

Reactions: RoadKill

·
Registered
29 Posts
After getting the VIN on the new Outback I went to the My Subaru app to register the new Outback. But wait a minute Sunny Jim. If you have a car already I registered in the app you need the license plate to get the app ball rolling on the newbie subie. Well, harumph I say! I guess the “follow on the app” suggestion from the dealer just will not work for a few weeks!
Yeah, I downloaded the My Subaru app, and even though I had registered with Mysubaru.com and plugged in the VIN, the app wouldnt work for me. But on the day I picked up the car, as soon as I got home I started the My Subaru app on my phone, and Voila! all kinds of neat things were available to me!!! Just keep checking Mysubaru.com or call your salesman (unless hes calling you) to get the updates.

221 - 233 of 233 Posts