Subaru Outback Forums banner
741 - 760 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Outback Touring 2.5 Mountain 🏔️ Explorer
50 Posts
Just picked up my 23 onyx xt from Schomp yesterday and it was a smooth experience. They will also honor VIP at Schomp. When I did my trade in they gave me almost exactly KBB value so maybe the trade-in was done by the dealership and not the buying dept. Anyways I was a bit nervous with getting worked over by the dealership in general but it was very easy and pleasant. It was a just over a month from ordering to delivery and no starlink issues.
Congratz. Post the pictures.

·
Registered
167 Posts
they had a ribbon lying around and I couldn't help myself :LOL:
Did it really only take them an hour to get you out the door? I ordered my 23 Touring XT through them and was king of hoping all would go smoothly when it comes time to pick it up. Also, what did you trade in that got you right around KBB?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did it really only take them an hour to get you out the door? I ordered my 23 Touring XT through them and was king of hoping all would go smoothly when it comes time to pick it up. Also, what did you trade in that got you right around KBB?
They start the hour once price/accessories/protection packages have all been agreed on. That being said, I think it took me around 3.5 hours total? Part of that was my fault since I wanted to change up the financing terms so they had to re-run things but other than that it wasn't too bad. I had VIP pricing so they didn't try to work me over too hard on the add-ons although that might just be their style in general.

I traded in a Honda Accord, I think they took off like 200-300 from the KBB for a perfect condition car.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Got a VIN from the dealer today, with an expected production date of 11/15. That said, I get a VIN error when I attempt to add the VIN to the MySubaru app or website. I'll give it a few days and try again after 11/15 to see, but it seems to be a valid VIN (4S4BTGPD3Pxxxxxx).

Progress:
11/3 - Placed the order for the Outback Touring XT
11/3 - Received VON
11/12 - Received VIN

·
Registered
2023 Premium Crimson Red Pearl
7 Posts
Order date: August 27
VON received: August 29

Reached out to my dealership and Subaru a few times in between.

VIN received: November 5
Arrived at dealership: November 10
Took delivery: November 12

Ended up being exactly 11 weeks since the date I put down the deposit. 2023 Premium Crimson Red Pearl with package 13 and tech package 1.

Order date: August 27
VON received: August 29

Nothing since then. Anxiously awaiting my first Subaru! I ordered a ‘23 Premium in Crimson Red Pearl with the push to start package, remote start, and auto dimming mirrors.

·
Registered
167 Posts
My Onyx XT arrived today. Hopefully no issues with the car when I pick it up.

10/14 Reserve VON
10/15 Email from SOA
10/20 Dealer update VIN and ETA 11/26
11/12 Arrived
11/15 Pick up
what do you get in the email from SOA?

741 - 760 of 810 Posts