189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pro's

Look Beefy
No rubbing
Speedometer is correct now "gps matched"
Awesome ride
Great in the mud and dirt really deep sandy washes also
Ride nice down the highway , Slight road noise but nothing like the mud terrains on my trucks .
Lower highway rpm , Major plus in my eyes

Con's

Wish i woulda got them sooner

At Discount , First look at em

Digging it

After some nice high speed and low speed wash running . HANDLE AMAZING !

Last but not least most reviews say they suck in mud .... I had to try for myself .... THEY DID AWESOME FOR A AT TIRE !!!!!!!!!!! I EVEN STOPPED AND TOOK OFF IN IT !I could have went much further out but didnt want to clean the mess LOL :29:

·
Registered
19 Posts
So you just fit these tires on with no modifications? They look sweet i wish i knew about them last year when i bought new rubbers. And by the way that subbie will cross that whole mud puddle in the last picture. Youwouldnt believe some of the puddles and mud,sand,rocky beaches that ive been thru on my halfway bald all season tires. These cars are tanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Subi has 176k with stock suspension and the fit just fine . No rubbing at ALL . Best thing ive done to it . I was temped to try it but i hate washing off mud lol :29:

·
Registered
26 Posts
can you tell how much wider you could have gone without rubbing? just wondering how tight of a fit they are, looks great! thanks for the review, I am considering going for the grabbers as well.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its close enough i wouldnt go any wider , Its close to the rear struts , but no rubbing , if you were to do a 215/70/15 i think they would rub ...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just outside of Boulder City Nevada at the dry lake bed :29: "Eldorado Valley" is what ive always known it as

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:ucrazy::headslap: lmfao :gasp:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update . Got some nice rain the last couple weeks , tires do amazing in the rain .... Went up to Mt Chaleston last weekend ... Got to play in some snow covered parking lots .... Oh my god what a blast it was . Tires are sure footed in the wet and snow .... did pretty good on the ice too ... You can break them loose if you try but for normal driving they didnt miss a lick . Going to Cold Creek Nevada in the morning to hit a snow covered jeep trail in the morning .... Got a few friends saying theres no way im gonna make it .... Pics to come tomorrow :29:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if to lift your car

what do you think, looks better?
Holly Sh!t That looks tough .... Thanks for giving me ideas lol :29:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where are the pics from the trip? How did you do?
Did awesome , I posted pics in the outback unpaved section ill post some here
:29:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got about 12k on these tires so far , Have had them rotated twice and only balanced once . First time i took them in to balance and rotate they were still dead on :29: . No real wear yet . I think these tires will dry rot before i wear them out . Still as smooth as the first day i put them on :29:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
9 Participants
Redlead83
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing