Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia, been a subaru owner for almost 8 years now. I had Forester SG5 XT before I settled with a secondhand 2010 Outback 3.6 last year. Unlike the foz (had fun modding her back then: 6-pot BBK, coilover, twin-scroll turbo + EL header conversion, sti tmic, remap, etc), I try to keep the outback as pristine as possible.

Alas as I joined the Subaru Adventure Indonesia (SAI), some light mods started to creep in - swap the front brakes with an old BBK (it has a diameter small enough to fit a r16 rim) so I can fit in an old impreza's r16 steelies + Kumho Roadventure 225/75/r16. After joining up with a weekend warrior, we (well, mostly him lol) conjured up a set of DIY lift kit (20mm strut lift front & back + rear alignment spacers with longer bolts etc).

It took us a while but it was ready just in time for a light offroad day trip to an area just south of Jakarta city limit called Jonggol. My wife and 8-yr old son really enjoyed it. Here are some pics, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Outback 3.6R Limited 50th Anniversary
80 Posts
That looks awesome man! This is exactly what I'm looking for but don't have in Wisconsin. :( I love the car with the mud on it, it looks really cool like that! I want mine to get muddy! I'm tempted to just drive around in wet grass until I scrape up mud. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts