Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Outback Wagon, 2.5, 4EAT, All weather package.
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a few assorted 2nd gen Outback parts for sale.

First up, I've got a really sweet leather/woodgrain steering wheel out of an H6/VDC. A friend of mine up in Canada pulled this for me out of a junkyard up his way, but he didn't grab the airbag and my airbag won't fit. I really would love to use it because it is beautiful and fits really nice in my hands. But, I've picked up a regular 2.5 limited leather wheel I can use for now, so this is just taking up room. I wouldn't say it is in perfect shape but it is in really really nice condition.
(sold)

I can get more detailed pictures if necessary. I'm asking $50 plus shipping.

Second up, I've got a gauge cluster out of an '03 Baja N/A, 5 speed. I picked this up because the price was right and I was gonna put it in. I'm having second thoughts due to the lack of shift indicator for my automatic car. I didn't remove this myself, I picked it up online. I don't know if it works, and the plastic lens is cracked on both ends (I'm assuming from removal, I've attached pictures of the damage). I think once you drop it in you won't notice it at all.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping for this as well.

Thirdly, I've got my really nice cloth seats for sale. These are the original tan cloth seats from my Outback. In fact, they are still in it. They will be coming out this weekend when I swap in my new leather seats. Can get pictures if wanted. Overall they are in really nice condition, though the side bolster closest to the door on the driver's seat does have some wear. I'm asking $250 for the whole set. I do not want to get involved in shipping these.

Finally I've got a set of decent OEM Outback floor mats. They could use a good cleaning but overall are in really decent shape. I got these out of the same car I got my leather seats out of. Can get pics if necessary. Asking $35 plus shipping for the set. If you pay my asking price for the seats above, I'll throw these in at no extra charge.(sold)

ALL PRICES ARE OBO!!! I am willing to negotiate. I will also accept trade (plus cash on either end depending on what it is) for a set of Non-US/CA DM tail lights (the clear ones), a factory rear spoiler, or a Baja turbo hood. I'm definitely looking for those items. Whatever you have, let me know.

·
Registered
01 Outback H6 VDC, 97 GT wgn w/ ej22, 98 OBW w/ej22
1,401 Posts
what year car does the air bag not fit the steering wheel?

in other words will my '01 legacy L air bag fit this steering wheel?

thanks.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what year car does the air bag not fit the steering wheel?

in other words will my '01 legacy L air bag fit this steering wheel?

thanks.
I'm not sure what year the steering wheel came out of as I didn't pull it. I just know the airbag/horn pad that is stock in my '04 Outback base model will not fit.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Upon further investigation, it looks like these wheels were used on the higher trim level Outbacks (3.0 VDC and 3.0 LL Bean). Its more rounded than the other style wheels.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP Seats are pulled. Please, someone make me an offer on this stuff. Especially the seats. I really don't want to throw them away because they are in such nice shape but I really don't have the room for them.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What price were you thinking? I'd really prefer to sell the seats whole.

·
Registered
2001 Outback
17 Posts
I was thinking of $50 plus shipping for the 3 headrests, if you decide to let them go separately.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me think about it, I will get back to you if they don't sell whole.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually a member here has messaged me about the seats, so they may be sold here soon. Also, floor mats potentially sold too. Will update.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tan cloth, typically OEM floor mats that came in my '04 Outback with AWP, and this set came out of an '01 OB 2.5 Limited. They are sold, however.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP!

Everything here is sold except for the seats. I sold the rear headrests, but I still have the seat available as well as the full front seats. Yes, they are heated. Yes they are tan cloth. Yes they could use a good cleaning but they are in very, very good shape overall aside from a little bit of driver's seat bolster wear closest to the door. Dropping the price to $150, or please by all means make me an offer! I have about a thousand little projects planned to get done this spring and I NEED the space, and I really don't want to throw these out since they are in such nice shape. Please get these out of my life! Seats are located in Kennedy Township (McKees Rocks, PA), just outside of Pittsburgh to the north and west, still inside Allegheny County.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump! These are probably going in the trash next week guys. I really need the room.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.