Subaru Outback Forums banner

2nd Subaru, 1st Outback (Hi from Central Illinois)

709 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  AWDFTW 
#1 ·
Just ordered a 3.6 Limited Brilliant Brown Pearl with SAP and the following options:

Factory Installed Options
Rear Seatback Protector
Cargo Net Rear Gate
Cargo Nets Side
Body Side Moldings
Puddle Lights
STi Medal Petals ( Auto Trans )
Subaru All Weather Floor Mats
Trailer Hitch
Dealer Installed Options
Cargo Organizer
Front License Plate Bracket
Rear Bumper Corner Moldings
Subaru Stem Caps

MSRP: $38.050
Invoice: $34,904
Sell Price: $33,189
Doc Fee: $161.39
Sales Tax:$2,419.72
New Plates:$219

OTD Price: $35,989.11

Do not think I could of got a better deal. I currently own a 2011 Forester XT Touring (Marine Blue Pearl) that will be going to girlfriend. Look forward to the refinement of the Outback and have always wanted a vehicle with Saddle Brown Leather. Priced Audi A4 Allroad and Jeep Grand Cherokee, but could not justify paying additional $10k+. I know my dog will appreciate the extra room when compared to Forester and I will enjoy the more luxurious cabin (making the drive thru the most boring(visually) place on Earth...aka Central Illinois a little more bearable)

I have been cruising the forums for the last several months, which was extremely helpful in allowing me to make an informed decision regarding the Outback. This place truly is a great resource for current/potential Subaru owners.

See less See more
#3 ·
Howdy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.