Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to search but not much luck.

looks for axle back 3.6r outback exhaust. rather not cut the bumper for wrx/leggy setups

I see nameless did make an outback 15-16 axleback with proper turndowns. why would this not fit 10-14? they look the same?

·
Registered
'13 Outback 3.6R
78 Posts
My guess is that they would be nearly identical. Did not see any for the OB on Nameless, good luck asking them to make you a set. I think they had so many complaints with the OB and Legacy due to drone & corrosion, they stopped making them.

Several people have just ordered the mufflers/resonator of choice and had a muffler shop weld them in.

·
Registered
2017 Outback, 2.5L, Auto; 2018 Forester, 2.5L, Auto (for Mama); 2005 Baja, 2.5 Turbo, Manual
798 Posts
Ditto: There's an indie muffler shop in our neighborhood that always seems to have some interesting street rod in work. On several of my cars I've gone in to talk over what I'd like for exhaust, they put in the muffler I want and bend up the rest of the exhaust pipe to suit. I've been happy with results every time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ditto: There's an indie muffler shop in our neighborhood that always seems to have some interesting street rod in work. On several of my cars I've gone in to talk over what I'd like for exhaust, they put in the muffler I want and bend up the rest of the exhaust pipe to suit. I've been happy with results every time.
Picture?

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,260 Posts
Magnaflow makes a generic muffler with turn down tips. Just have them fit up at a muffler shop.

@LNGBDNPWDR has had Raptor hears on both of his 3.6's The system still utilizes the factory Y-Pipe. both times local shops tied the mufflers in no problem.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont see any on there site w/turn down tips? Oh well I guess ill have to make my own...

·
Registered
'13 Outback 3.6R
78 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback, 2.5L, Auto; 2018 Forester, 2.5L, Auto (for Mama); 2005 Baja, 2.5 Turbo, Manual
798 Posts
Not Subaru (Mazda RX-2 with race header, BMW 318ti/M3 engine swap, Chevy V-8 -- headers to dual cats to dual exhaust), so pics would not give you an example.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess ill be forced to go the custom route, would really hate to cut my bumper

1 - 9 of 9 Posts