Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I own a 2014 Outback limited 2.5 with 70,000 miles.

I'm finding the ride to become a little harsh on bumpy roads so I'm debating if I should replace the suspensions tough they are clearly not broken and I can push my luck.

I also got new tires and the car needs an alignment. If I change the suspensions later it will need another alignment then which adds to making that decision more difficult.

Finally I was also wondering if the suspensions installed on the 3.6R are more firm and would fit on the 2.5.

·
Registered
2013 3.6R Limited
7 Posts
Hi,

I own a 2014 Outback limited 2.5 with 70,000 miles.

I'm finding the ride to become a little harsh on bumpy roads so I'm debating if I should replace the suspensions tough they are clearly not broken and I can push my luck.

I also got new tires and the car needs an alignment. If I change the suspensions later it will need another alignment then which adds to making that decision more difficult.

Finally I was also wondering if the suspensions installed on the 3.6R are more firm and would fit on the 2.5.
Look at the part numbers for the 2.5i and 3.6r to see if they are any different but I think they're the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts