I just went to a local small junk yard and they have a rolled/wrecked '07 Outback XT (Turbo/4eat sport shift) they are parting out. Beside the engine and trans swap are there any other parts that are bolt on upgrades for my '03 Legacy L?
Here is a quick list of what I could think of off the top of my head....
- Brakes front and rear (will require big wheels I assume)
- Rear sway bar, front is turbo so at least on my old suby's that makes it a no go)
- Leather shift knob and steering wheel (blown bag on the wheel)
- Seats (fronts are gone unfortunately)
Unknown possible swap ideas?
- Center Console & 6 disc player?
- Door Cards?
- wiper arms?
Any ideas or tips on what to snag off this beauty? She is smashed hard, front end is drove into the motor and all the glass is gone. I waiting for them to get back at me with a price for the complete car, but would like a parts list to work with if that falls through.