Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
  • Submissions are now being taken for JUNE OUTBACK OF THE MONTH
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
17,060 Posts
I would get these - SATA tools are good quality and the 120 teeth helps in tight spaces:

To round out the $50.00 shopping cart I'd add this silicone magnetic tool tray/mat so I don't lose sockets or nuts/bolts and have a place in the engine bay to put my wrenches and whatnot.

Reactions: mebnIl

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
There are SO many useful things on amazon… hard to decide. Could go towards any of this stuff….

The giant gummy python…. 8 feet, 26.9 lbs of gummy goodness..

Hand Arm Human body Sleeve Art

something for guests that stay over…

Neck Sleeve Smile Waist Bag

and a pillow for them…

White Product Human body Textile Fashion

and something for the bath…. Gotta treat those guests to the very best….

Food Ingredient Cuisine Dish Recipe

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Premium 6MT- Venetian Red Pearl
59 Posts
There are SO many useful things on amazon… hard to decide. Could go towards any of this stuff….

The giant gummy python…. 8 feet, 26.9 lbs of gummy goodness..

View attachment 541635

something for guests that stay over…

View attachment 541636

and a pillow for them…

View attachment 541637

and something for the bath…. Gotta treat those guests to the very best….

View attachment 541638

These are great!

Reactions: walker

·
Registered
2012 Outback Ltd 3.6r
661 Posts
Going down the weight loss journey (55 since the first week in March), we're looking at taking day trips, to cycle, or possibly camping. I'd spend it towards something like this Bike Rack, or Vehicle Tent.

Given I have an old toss up in the air, and it lands setup tent, we'd likely go for the bike rack, to cart our older mountain bikes with us. Tossing them in the back, doesn't leave much room to bring stuff along with you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 540554

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce a giveaway for a $50 Amazon e-gift card!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend a $50 Amazon gift card?

To be entered in the drawing you will need to provide direct links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

On July 1st we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $50 Amazon e-Gift Card! Head to amazon.com to get started!

👀Please Read Before Posting!👀
Direct links to Amazon items must be posted in order to be considered.
Canada and US gift cards will be given.
The Amazon Gift cards can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway.

Thank you for giving our little give away a shot! And good luck!

~Community Management Team
As I pet sit for a living, this would be perfect. https://www.amazon.ca/PATPET-Cover-...efix=automotive+waterproof+pet,aps,137&sr=8-4

·
Registered
2019 Outback Limited, 2016 Outback Limited 3.6, 2009 Outback
8 Posts
I would buy one of these:
Rectangle Font Magenta Tints and shades Electric blue

To help install one of these:
Camera lens Camera accessory Lens Cameras & optics Optical instrument

on my 2009 outback. Been watching a lot of YouTube videos and seems to be a required tool....

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 540554

Hello everyone!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

To be entered in the drawing you will need to provide direct links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

On July 1st we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $50 Amazon e-Gift Card! Head to amazon.com to get started!

I would spend it on groceries for my family if I won a $50 gift card for Amazon.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 540554

Hello everyone!

I would buy. Some groceries for my family @ Kitchen & Love Artichoke, Lemon, and Roasted Garlic Farro Quick Meal, Single https://a.co/d/is1IyQz

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Premium 6MT- Venetian Red Pearl
59 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5 Premium
77 Posts
I'd spend a $50 gift card at Amazon just like I spend any money on Amazon, mostly stuff that ends up on a shelf cause it didn't work out, it wasn't as kewl as I hoped, and on a shelf because I forgot to return it, lol.
But I have been looking at one of These for awhile now or I could just post one of several Amazon lists that I've made, lol

21 - 40 of 51 Posts