Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve never seen this before. It’s not in the U.S. accessory catalog either.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Those might look nice on a white OB. Also are there additional trim pieces front and rear?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do you mean this:
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 19.06.52.png

Plugging the text into a translator, it becomes
Bumper protection plate for under Subaru Outback
€ 149.00
Front and bottom bumper protector for Subaru Outback.
Protects your car against crushed stone. Increases the off-road appearance.
2 year warranty. Installation or shipment prices included, 21% VAT included
non-contractual photos
Bumper protection plate for under Subaru Outback number
Order now
Category: Subaru Outback Accessories Tags: Accessories , bumper protection plate , Subaru Accessories

What I was curious about was the device on the lower edge of the exterior rear view mirror.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those might look nice on a white OB. Also are there additional trim pieces front and rear?
It’s got the accessory front and rear under bumper guards. Those are available in the U.S.

I want them to paint. I painted the front bumper cover. Looks better than silver.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you mean this:
View attachment 471010

Plugging the text into a translator, it becomes
Bumper protection plate for under Subaru Outback
€ 149.00
Front and bottom bumper protector for Subaru Outback.
Protects your car against crushed stone. Increases the off-road appearance.
2 year warranty. Installation or shipment prices included, 21% VAT included
non-contractual photos
Bumper protection plate for under Subaru Outback number
Order now
Category: Subaru Outback Accessories Tags: Accessories , bumper protection plate , Subaru Accessories

What I was curious about was the device on the lower edge of the exterior rear view mirror.
Yes. That’s it. Wonder why it’s not available here.

I saw that mirror piece too.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
They get some cool stuff on theirs... Front camera, AVH, SI drive, side camera for parallel parking.... the back cladding is even different than the NA cars.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They get some cool stuff on theirs... Front camera, AVH, SI drive, side camera for parallel parking.... the back cladding is even different than the NA cars.

View attachment 471014
I followed the link above. They have some stuff that’s kinda cool. Factory skid plates.

I still plan on eBay knock off Euro/JDM wheel arches. So much cooler than the U.S.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I followed the link above. They have some stuff that’s kinda cool. Factory skid plates.

I still plan on eBay knock off Euro/JDM wheel arches. So much cooler than the U.S.
Lots of cool stuff. Factory Skid Plates . . . That's what I REALLY want!

Keep in mind the Subaru Factory Euro/JDM wheel arches are different for 2015-2017 vs 2018-2019, the Chinese knock offs are the 'same' for all Gen 5's.

Finally found the answer to my own question. Part #E2010AL400 and #E2010AL000 are for the 2015-2017. #E2010AL200 are for the 2018 and 2019. Ever so subtle, but there IS actually a slight difference in size. When looking back through this thread I noticed someone on here who installed E2010AL400 on their 18, and it has a bit of a gap on the parts installed on the front fenders. Hope this helps for anyone purchasing in the future
I've got the real Euro/JDM wheel arches (about $330 shipped from England), with the weather in the PNW they probably won't be installed until next year.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lots of cool stuff. Factory Skid Plates . . . That's what I REALLY want!

Keep in mind the Subaru Factory Euro/JDM wheel arches are different for 2015-2017 vs 2018-2019, the Chinese knock offs are the 'same' for all Gen 5's.

I've got the real Euro/JDM wheel arches (about $330 shipped from England), with the weather in the PNW they probably won't be installed until next year.
$330 is cheap. How did you get them?

What’s that last part you are quoting?

·
Registered
779 Posts
"Increases the off-road appearance."
Lol.

It's ironic to me that the bottom of the car is clad in rough poly to hide scratches and pitting then we go and put a protector over that. Next, someone will want to 3M film the protectors to protect them from scratches.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Increases the off-road appearance."
Lol.

It's ironic to me that the bottom of the car is clad in rough poly to hide scratches and pitting then we go and put a protector over that. Next, someone will want to 3M film the protectors to protect them from scratches.
Think of it like NASCAR windshield tear off film.

A better analogy is probably an old lady with plastic on a couch.

·
Registered
151 Posts
$330 is cheap. How did you get them?

What’s that last part you are quoting?
I bought them through this seller (currently $334.87 shipped):

The second quote I included was talking about the different Wheel Arch Extension part numbers for 2015-2017 vs 2018-2019. Click on "DJPrecision" in the quote to see the original discussion.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought them through this seller (currently $334.87 shipped):

The second quote I included was talking about the different Wheel Arch Extension part numbers for 2015-2017 vs 2018-2019. Click on "DJPrecision" in the quote to see the original discussion.
Second part of the quote? I don’t see it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts