Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted on here much, you can refer to this thread http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/111-gen-1-1995-1999/41017-97-legacy-ob-build.html

for reference to the vehicle. Anyways, I think I spun a rod bearing again. I don't have time to deal with and/or fix it due to a baby on the way and my crazy work schedule. anything and everything minus the exhaust is up for grabs. I'm not gonna list prices, let me know what you want and your zipcode and we'll go from there. As far as the block and big engine parts I would prefer if you were local due to shipping issues but we can always try to work something out. Let me know!

425.280.5622 text me whenever, or Email @ [email protected]

·
Registered
98 limit leg back 2.5 4EAT
108 Posts
I am looking for some good front axles.... sending text

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
camber bolts, exhaust manifold, o2 sensor, intake, racks, shift knob and guages sold.

let me know what you need!! Anything in everything is up for grabs, doors, glass, trim, interior, I don't care what it is. I'll take it off and sell it!

To the person who asked about the rear trim piece in the hatch, I'll sell that bad boy for $25 shipped. Sorry, I cleared my call history after you called, I was at work. PM me here. would be easier.

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Legacy L RHD EJ22, auto
14 Posts
Wouldn't have a power antenna on the rear fender would it? If so Zip Code 61048. Thanks.

·
Registered
'98 Outback 2.5L 5 Speed
23 Posts
Do you have the two plastic pieces that the cargo cover latches into in the very rear of the trunk?

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SORRY GUYS. I'm so busy I hardly have time to check this.

As of now the wheels are gone, intake, shifter, guages, racks, front bumper, passenger side doors, the hatch and misc dash pieces are gone and the someone has dibs on the tranny. All the engine components besides the intake are still for sale. I'm planning on pulling the engine here in the next couple weeks and start dis assemble due to many questions regarding individual pieces and not much interest in the engine as a whole.

RHD - I don't have that antenna.

DANDINGO - I'm not sure of what you mean? The plastic hooks near the hatch? they're kinda round and pop off?

·
Registered
2009 Subaru Outback 2.5i 5sp Manual
355 Posts
Sending PM but front left ABS Wheel Speed Sensor?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.