Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought 97Legowagn's 97 Legacy outback wagon to use to help get my recently acquired 97 Limited back on the road. His has a bad trans, mine had a bad engine- a match made in heaven. The last couple of weeks have been hectic, but I have the Limited back on the road, legal and everything.

I'm parting out the red wagon from Brian. I borrowed the engine, several other little parts, and the rear cargo interior. (i spilled used oil all over my old stuff). The body is fairly straight, with a few dents, and some rust behind the L/R wheel.

If you are willing to pay actual shipping charges, i'll do my best to ship anything you want. I can email pics of parts that you are interested in, if necessary. It would be best to try and email me, but I'll check pm's and this post frequently as well.

The car is in Delaware, zip code 19938.
My email is [email protected]
Thank you.

·
Submod , ,
3,022 Posts
Hey Adam,
I am in need of the left (driver's side) fog light with bracket. It would ship to 98245.
Whatcha need for it?
I can do PP if you have an account.
Thanks!
Carl

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. I'm starting to take this car apart and wanted to make sure that everyone gets what they need.

I found out that the d/s fog lamp has a big stone chip in it, making it almost worthless.

I'm keeping alot of things off of it, but there is still a ton of stuff that I know someone could use.

·
Registered
355 Posts
How is the hatch handle assembly with the lisence plate lights etc? Is that rusty or pretty clean? I'm assuming by red its like a burgundy color? If so does it have a spoiler?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, I forgot to mention, If you need any parts off of the engine, let me know. I'm working towards getting it ready to go to the scrap yard soon. It is a 2.5 NA, and it had an automatic trans hooked to it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cluster and impreza body lift parts have been sold. still have a lot of things pending, but there is still a ton left.

make an offer, if it's available, it'll be reasonable!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I could use the timing tensioner bracket if it is the new style for the 2.5 dohc. And the a/c belt tensioner bracket as well. What about the oil seperator plate, metal?? Give me a quote. I can do PP.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hit a deer tonight, so the front end parts are no longer available. Thank god i didn't sell the hood, lamp and grille- I actually had someone lined up for monday with those parts.

Still have alot of stuff for sale!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Left driver side tail light

Hi Adam,

I am looking for a left tail light assembly for my 1999 subaru legacy outback. I hope it can fit. My zip 94305. Thanks.
Still have lots of good usuable parts left on this thing, and I am working towards getting it ready for the scrap yard. IF you need something, now is the time to act.

[email protected]

Thank you

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Recent posts have been replied to. The car is still here, as having a 6 month old baby really doesn't give me the time to deal with it.

If you have a need, find out if I have what you are looking for and make an offer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there Fastolds. What is actually wrong with the transmission? I have a 99 outback wagon that the front differential gears and front shaft bearings are gone and destroyed. The last three digits of the trans. code is EBA. Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
jd.redwine
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing