Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all
I have a 1997 subaru legacy outback for sale with a 2005 WRX turbo engine and a Turbosmart BOV. This baby moves fast and the air intake trumpet mounted in the passenger side fog light spot. The engine as of now has 57,000 miles on it and it is a 5 speed manual, this a direct subframe install which means that the engine, tranny , axels and wheels came off of the 2005 WRX. An after market bluetooth ready, IPOD ready stereo with pioneer speakers and remote control
plus the original boost gauge that came with the WRX. Asking for $3000.00 OBO I am located in Brooklyn NY. My cell # 914-943-6997.

link to pics https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103293315720719547177/albums
After clicking on the link 1 pic will show, all you need to do is hit albums on the top of that pic and you will click on the 3rd photo from there you're good.

or http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/3265658961.html

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't seem to get pics uploaded so if you are interested in some pics send me or PM me your email address. My name is Joe. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
Still can't see the pics. Not sure you've got the sharing set up for public in G+(picasa).

I'm too far away and shipping this would kill it for me else I'd be very interested.

How'd you manage the wiring? Running the WRX harness/gauges or did you merge them or have someone do it for you (iWire)?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am VERY interested in this. and in for the pictures.

I shipped a 9,000lb truck from Texas to Vermont for only $900, I don't imagine a Subaru from NY to TN would be that much.

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
For some reason the first time I read this I thought it was in Oregon.

Yeah I just had a car shipped down from NJ. . Cost about $575. Next one from there will be cheaper as the transporter said to call him direct and skip the broker, which is fine by me.

Still love to see those pics. . .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well all of the work was done by my brother and he is an automotive engineer so he installed everything pretty much as if it came from factory that way. The only issue was the speedometer which does not work the way it should but other than that its fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still can't see the pics. Not sure you've got the sharing set up for public in G+(picasa).

I'm too far away and shipping this would kill it for me else I'd be very interested.

How'd you manage the wiring? Running the WRX harness/gauges or did you merge them or have someone do it for you (iWire)?
Well all of the work was done by my brother and he is an automotive engineer so he installed everything pretty much as if it came from factory that way. The only issue was the speedometer which does not work the way it should but other than that its fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot to say that the Subby was very dirty when I took the pics, looks way better when ever I give it a shower. LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Funny you should say that because thats exactly what is going to happen. My son wants it so he will get it after he graduates this year from high school and goes to college.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yowza

Hey jfeliciano15! Have you changed your mind and decided after all to sell the OBW? If so, you got a serious buyr, right here in BK.

If not, can you put me in touch with your bro? I would LOVE to have an OBW powered by a WRX turbo. How much did you spend on the project?:29:

·
Registered
42 Posts
why??!?!?!?! :(

hey man, i dont want to buy your car or anything like that.....:rolleyes:

however if you built this car, you did an exceptional job in my book. I'm sorryto see you have to let her go for what ever reason.:29: now if i had 3000.00 and i didnt already have a 98 ob id buy yours :eek:

EDIT: glad your hanging on to her and keeping her in the family

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
6 Participants
rooback185
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing