Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Outbrat XT, Foz, 3.0R Limited
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a later model XT, LL Bean, 3.0R or even a random 2.5i Limited and your car has these wheels.....

if you happen to damage one for whatever reason and need another one...these wheels are the same...

but your old centercaps will not fit.:smkchr:

·
Registered
39 Posts
My 09 XT has those wheels and they are absolutely eaten up with corrosion and look AWFUL. I've been trying to find a good condition used set, or even the 17" 5-spoke wheel off the earlier XT's but no luck. Maybe I should look for imprezza wheels instead. They are REALLY dark grey, though.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they busted out the almost 10 year old wheels on the new impreza? nice!
No actually at the time they were only 5yrs old, and only used for 3yrs on select trims. The Impreza version is a different finish and the center cap bore is smaller.:laugh:

·
Registered
06 3.0R JDM facelift SI Drive-shift paddles. 87 Brumby EA81 (Brat) 4MT D/R
613 Posts
These wheels were fitted to all JDM (NZDM) 06 - 08 facelift models that got a different grille and modified headlight enclosures as well

The earlier 5 spoke wheels featured from 03 - 06 here.

The first early 03 models here actually got the 2nd gen H6 wheels that had the extra spokes.

Reactions: patrikman

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My 09 XT has those wheels and they are absolutely eaten up with corrosion and look AWFUL. I've been trying to find a good condition used set, or even the 17" 5-spoke wheel off the earlier XT's but no luck. Maybe I should look for imprezza wheels instead. They are REALLY dark grey, though.
I think they all had clearcoat issues. I bought mine from the second owner at 66k and they were already pretty rough.

Where are you located? I just saw a set of 5 spokes for sale near Milwaukee for $200.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think they all had clearcoat issues. I bought mine from the second owner at 66k and they were already pretty rough.

Where are you located? I just saw a set of 5 spokes for sale near Milwaukee for $200.
I'm in Virginia, so quite a ways away. If the 5-spokes are the darker gunmetal grey though I'd be drooling over a $200 set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts