Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited w/Eyesight
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first Subaru and not the last. Bought it new in jan 03. She now has 21000 Km (12500 miles) on it. No mods except a trailer hitch (to carry the bikes and sometimes a trailer) and tinted windows. Perfect car for the Bob-Villa-wannabe: Never got caught with missing space at the home improvement store!
. Sorry, no winter pictures: we kinda had a lot of snow this year!

·
Tokyo's between my toes
2001 Wintergreen Outback 5MT
6,684 Posts
Welcome aboard - but the IMG tags are for pointing to an image that is out on the web, not in your computer. You enclose the url of the image between the tags, like so:

replace the { and } with the [ and ]

{img}http://www.angelfire.com/oh/alexsleaves/images/grandseas.jpg{/img}

...to get:

I suggest you establish a gallery for yourself in this board's Gallery section (not the Gallery forum)

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
5,122 Posts
gturcotte said:
. Sorry, no winter pictures: we kinda had a lot of snow this year!
Alex is right about the HTML tags, gturcotte when you go to post your pic go to the attachment line when you reply. Click on Browse and then find your picture on your computer and upload it. Also it would probably be a good idea to start up your own gallery here via our hompage, its a great way to upload pics and then you can use the HTML tags which is much easier than having to upload every pic every time you want to post one on the internet :D

·
Tokyo's between my toes
2001 Wintergreen Outback 5MT
6,684 Posts
I just didn't want him to look like this

...except, you know, with a Canadian flag instead of a USA flag...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts