Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Outback LL Bean
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First up for sale: An OEM under the seat subwoofer with the wiring harness (which is completely plug and play) and the bracket to mount it. This subwoofer is designed to mount underneath the passenger side seat. I sold one of these not too long ago, and it turns out I had another hiding on a shelf. Asking $75 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

Second: An OEM Subaru trailer hitch. This will fit any '00-'04 Subaru Outback or Subaru Legacy. It installs with 4 bolts, some washers, and a couple of nuts. I have all of the original mounting hardware, and it is included in the sale. The trailer hitch does have some surface rust, but this does not affect the integrity. It was rock solid on the car until I removed it. Up for sale because I no longer need it. Asking $80 for it. I'd prefer not to ship it, but if you're really interested in me shipping this, maybe we can work something out.

I'm located in Portland, OR and sometimes travel into the Seattle, WA area. Both items are OBO, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,165 Posts
I think that mount that is stuck in the hitch goes with the bike rack (?) that was on there, instead of with the hitch.

Reactions: 1 Lucky Texan

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that mount that is stuck in the hitch goes with the bike rack (?) that was on there, instead of with the hitch.
It goes to something! I honestly do not know what though. It's been laying around, and I stuck it back on there to remind myself that it's included in the sale if the buyer wants it. Otherwise, to the trash it goes.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interested in the hitch, but it would need to be shipped to SC. If cost is too much I?ll let it just be a local sale though
Send me a PM with your zip. I'll see if I can get a quote for you sometime this week, and maybe we can work something out. I'm open to shipping if there's no local sale.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,165 Posts
It goes to something! I honestly do not know what though. It's been laying around, and I stuck it back on there to remind myself that it's included in the sale if the buyer wants it. Otherwise, to the trash it goes.
I was just at a local moving / estate sale and a guy bought a bike rack off the yard, I was in the garage looking at the balled hitch mounts and found parts that looked like that thing you got there in the pile of those.

and the owner said,...Oh I have to call that guy as he can't use the bike rack without that.
(some kind of re-enforcing / spring loaded piece to double up the metal at the vertical point,...without it, the rack might bob too much).

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just at a local moving / estate sale and a guy bought a bike rack off the yard, I was in the garage looking at the balled hitch mounts and found parts that looked like that thing you got there in the pile of those.

and the owner said,...Oh I have to call that guy as he can't use the bike rack without that.
(some kind of re-enforcing / spring loaded piece to double up the metal at the vertical point,...without it, the rack might bob too much).
That's helpful information. I don't have the bike rack though. So somewhere is an unusable bike rack.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trailer hitch is officially sold!

The subwoofer is still for sale. Headed up to the Seattle area from Portland in a couple weeks if anyone up that way is interested.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,165 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.