Subaru Outback Forums banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Tell you all what I can't believe about my '22 Onyx: this car is constantly chirping and beeping at you, but the freaking BSW is silent! WT all-day F Subaru? My old Mazda 6 has a far better system.

Anyway, other than the deadly silent BSW, it's a great car.
I'm actually ok with the BSD not beeping, the light is pretty hard to miss frankly.

·
Registered
2022 Touring XT Magnetite w/Sport Grille and 2" hitch
9 Posts
I wasn't going to be one of those guys who replaced the wheels within a day of taking delivery. I've been looking at them in the driveway for two weeks, now, waiting to warm up on my opinion.

Nope. Ain't happening.

Some day in the next couple of weeks, the UPS guy will tote four good-sized boxes up my driveway and drop them on my front porch.
Huh, I must have bad taste, cause I think the stock wheels on my 22 Touring XT look sweet. I like the look (and performance) of the stock tires too, even in MN snow...acquired car in Aug 2021.

·
Registered
2022 Touring XT Magnetite w/Sport Grille and 2" hitch
9 Posts
I seriously hope you can find a way to come to grips with this. If you can’t then maybe you should consider a different vehicle, especially if it’s something you must/plan on using daily for a long period of time and it’s already annoying you more and more each day.
For me it's not a deal breaker at all, but should be able to reprogram the heat/vent seat button on the main screen to control the intensity (each press moves one option up or down). Here in MN, when I use the remote start, I have the seat heat on highest setting, and within 10 min of driving, it's too hot for my taste, so I turn it down to the lowest setting and keep it there...I'd probably turn it off eventually, but prefer not to keep needing to look at screen to do so. Obviously, my whining is a 1st world problem, so please don't take this comment as saying I don't like the car. I do like the car alot, but nothing wrong with continuous improvement.

·
Registered
2022 OB Tour 2.5 Aut Green, 20 mm RSB, Vred HighTrac tires, (3rd OB). City car is Kia Niro PHEV
610 Posts
The BSD on my Kia Niro lights up mirror AND has a loud warning signal if I start to move out of my lane. I hate to admit it but the beeping may have saved my sheet metal a time or two. I wish my OB had the audio warning also.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts