Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 H6 Auto
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2003 RHD Outback wagon H6. The 12v accessory socket in the cargo area isn't working so I went looking for a fuse. Found the relevant one in the manual (it's number 21 in the pic) but my fuse box under the dash doesn't have the smaller fuse box with four sockets below the large box.

I've looked everywhere including the main fuse box under the hood but can't for the life of me find the fuse or an alternative slot. Is it hidden somewhere?

My cig lighter and everything else is working fine by the way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
According to a RHD wiring diagram I have, the rear accessory power outlet has a 20 Amp fuse at connector B225. B225 is at a "relay block" consisting of spaces for four fuses and six relays. The block would be on the far right, under the dash, perhaps above or behind the "kick panel", i.e., the triangular trim piece to the right of the driver's footwell area. (See attached diagram.)

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 H6 Auto
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, thank you so much! It was hidden behind a stack of wires behind the panel under the steering wheel. 3 screws and a few clips later and I managed to get in and change the fuse. The 12v socket is now working!

Really appreciate your help there, it has been doing my nut in for ages and I would have never spotted it without your diagram. Just wish the manual was a little clearer as it makes no mention of that relay block in the fuse box location section. You're a star!

Cheers, John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts