Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just updated from my 2017 Forester to a 2020 Outback, My forester (basic) model came with usb ports on the front consul and inside the box between the seats which worked fine i'm retired and the grand kids who needed them were able charge there 'equipment'. after purchasing the new 2020 Outback (basic) I noticed there are only two usb ports in the very front consul under the radio, in glove box between the seats there is a cut-out looks like for a cigarette lighter with a cap for a hookup but no ports and the cutout for usb in the backseat on consul, I noticed the higher priced 2020 outbacks have the units installed. I'm wondering if anyone knows if the car is pre-wired and the wiring is there for the usb and cigarette lighters just the ports are missing, so if I purchase the ports for subaru I could just plug them in without any special wiring.
thanks for help

·
Registered
2005 Outback 3.0R VDC/VTD 5eat , 2'' lift
1,459 Posts
for charging any china USB ports will work there in any car no matter year or model. just choose at least 2amp or more , or 1 or less amps. easy solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts