Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback Tour
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I am new to Subaru and first want to say thank you for all the great info here. So glad this forum exist.

I have a 2018 Outback Tour trim with SRH and it seems they are over responsive. In other words the turn angle of the lights are greater than the wheel. Of course the lights reach their limit and the wheel catches up. Wondering if anyone know if there is an adjustment for this.

Service rep say I need to drop it off for them to check but couldn't tell me if it could be adjusted. Seems like it is something he could find out if it can be done and hate to go the that hassle just to find out it can't be.

I am guessing if it can be done it is probably a setting in the computer and not a mechanical adjustment.

Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
2017 OutBack Premier, 2019 Forester Ltd, 2016 370z Rdstr
717 Posts
Tuckedaway,

Just a heads up.

Once you sign in, a "User CP" title pops up. Click it and fill out your signature, as it gives us your car's info each time you post. All we need each time after that is your mileage, because this info greatly changes the responses you'll get to your questions (an overheating car with 25 000 miles shouldn't need a thermostat change, while one with 250 000 miles most likely does). See my signature on my post to see what I'm referring to as to year, etc.

My 2017 Premier has the same feature, and I would suspect that the subie techs can reset the system fairly easily, as most computerized automotive systems have a factory reset procedure. Unfortunately Subaru doesn't make the resets common knowledge, forcing many to visit the dealership for a wallet lightening after the tech does a reset (if off warranty).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts