Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 LL Bean H6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after owning this thing for 9 months and almost 10,000 miles, I love this thing.

Put new tires and suspension on it. Blacked out the windows and even a new sound system in it. Oh and I fixed the lil alternator gremlin that these have.

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,855 Posts
I think a bunch of gen3 people like that double din screen on the kenwood, with the aftermarket bezzel :smile2: vs. subaru's silliness.

but the Miller Lite...:23:

·
Registered
2005 LL Bean H6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think a bunch of gen3 people like that double din screen on the kenwood, with the aftermarket bezzel :smile2: vs. subaru's silliness.

but the Miller Lite...:23:
Oh you picked up on that didn't you. I like em. Tastes great but I cant say less filling.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Curious as to where you found the install kit for the kenwood display. Mainly to separate the climate controls from the radio itself. Long story short mine is shot and ready to upgrade. Looks super clean.

·
Registered
1999 30th Anniversary Legacy Outback DOHC 2.5L 4EAT, 2008 Impreza WRX 2.5L 5MT, 2008 Impreza Wagon 2.5L 4EAT
1,224 Posts
How did you fix the alternator gremlin? Curious minds want to know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts