Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Premium 6MT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone purchased one of these? If so, how's the fit and is it at all helpful in keeping rear window visibility?

·
Gallery Ninja, ,
2004 Outback "Bluebaru" & 2005 Outback XT
5,195 Posts
I have something similar, although larger on my 04 Bluebaru. I cannot speak to the visibility, but the big wing looks nice.

Are you referring to sun-glare or weather related visibility issues on your 2013?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
Don't think it would impact visibility but might block third brake light.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Premium 6MT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you referring to sun-glare or weather related visibility issues on your 2013?
Weather related. Slightest bit of moisture on the road and the back window is covered. Not a big deal, wiper and all, but when I added a extended spoiler to my old Element it pretty much solved the same issue even though I wasn't really looking for a solution at the time.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
I removed my rear OEM spoiler from my 2010 Forester after several email exchanges with SOA whereas it was confirmed that it has absolutely no effect on anything and it is just a cosmetic feature. The reason I had that email exchange was to find out how to do it (where the screws and pins were). I like clean form and function on my car, not gizmos that servve no meaningful purpose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts