Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the 2013 model show album art on the HK system? If so, does anyone have a pic or video of it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Outback 3.6R Touring - Cinnamon Brown Pearl
236 Posts
The songs that I purchased from Amazon as MP3's automatically show up with the album art.

MP3's I've ripped with MediaMonkey have not yet. Haven't searched how to do it as that is not important to me (though YMMV)--also, the image that shows in the player is small and fuzzy.

Also, have not played with iTunes on this either.

I've mentioned this in a previous thread but the nav/UI of the player leaves a lot to be desired. Just one more thing here. The thumbnail of the album art adds nothing for me. Wasted space, IMVHO.

Attachments

·
Registered
I have a 99 Jetta now, but I'm waiting for the 2013 Outback!
220 Posts
When the music plays through my USB-connected iPod, yes. When it plays through the radio or Iphone 5 via Bluetooth, no.

·
Registered
2013 OB 3.6R Limited, Black Silica
383 Posts
When the music plays through my USB-connected iPod, yes. When it plays through the radio or Iphone 5 via Bluetooth, no.
OKay, i've only used Iphone5 via bluetooth so far. Didn't even know there was that capability.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited w/ moonroof
227 Posts
I think this is only a nav thing. I have the other HK radio and my album art doesn't show when plugged in USB.

·
Registered
2013 Outback - 3.6R Limited, EyeSight/Nav/MoonRoof/Kitchen Sink.
683 Posts
I've got the nav system and on MP3's that I've loaded art into, it will display the art.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts