Subaru Outback Forums banner

Allow myself to introduce... myself.

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  SaberZ 
#1 ·
Greetings!

Long time lurker (really long time). Only registered when I purchased my first Subaru, an Outback back in June of 2021. This is our 3rd Subaru as my wife is on her 2nd Impreza and loves the hell out of it.

I've owned many different brands as I'm sure many of you have as well which ultimately leans you into a certain affinity to brands. For me it was initially GM, then Toyota (still do), and now Subaru.

I have to say I was always interested in the Outback and it's various iterations through the years but was always in one Yota or another but finally took the plunge myself and couldn't be happier.

I tend to lurk as I do every where else (Reddit, BITOG etc) only because most of the time there is already an answer to my question. So with that said, hello!

My ride is below - after a 2400 mile drive to and from Florida back in June it needed a wash!

Thanks for having me!

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
Thank you!

They are design and perhaps direction as indicated by Ballermaris. I didn't pay attention to them honestly - I want to upgrade to the 18's and get some Toyo's on there but still debating due to the rear spare fitment. It could also be the way the light is hitting the tire - I am a user of Eagle One - it looks shiny on initial application but then goes to a nice clean look - not wet like Armor All etc. Might be that - I need to pay more attention -_-

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Good call on a wheel upgrade. Subaru really did a disservice to the 6 Gen with their wheel designs. Yikes.
I honestly don't think they look that bad - I just like the look of Rob55D's (image below) 18's with the tires on it. It's adds a touch of elegance with a side of off-road fun.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.