Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, PZEV, Satin White Pearl, SAP, OEM Hitch, Body Side Moldings, Door Edge Guards, Wheel Arch Moldings, Splash Guards, Rear Seat Back Protectors, Rear Bumper Cover, Pin
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just logged on to Subaru's Share the love website and gave a Little love to the USO, Meals on Wheels, and the ASPCA. I sat on it for almost a month and almost forgot:eek:

Won't save the world but may make a little difference.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,370 Posts
Thanks for the reminder! I nearly forgot myself.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited w/ moonroof
227 Posts
I did mine, but I was kind of disappointed. I was hoping the dealer would be a little more enthusiastic about the program. I had to remind them three times to get the information for it and even then it was just an "oh yeah..." attitude.

You would think it would be part of the signing process for the dealer to take your choice and submit it to SOA with everything else, it's not like it takes long. It sucks that many people are going to simply forget once they leave the dealership and many purchases will go without donation.

I think it's a really good program and a great idea, just not executed very well.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
^ I just completed my "Share the Love" event online, thanks to a reminder email that Subaru sent me this morning.

I agree that the dealerships should be the strongest advocators for the event (I don't think my SA even mentioned it during the whole buying process), but it's not like they are needed to make it happen either - all I had to do was put in my VIN and home address on the Subaru website, select the organization (ASPCA for me) and it's done.

Hopefully anyone that purchased or leased a new Subaru gets the email I did today...but if not, go do it! It's easy and takes all of three minutes!!!

·
Registered
2020 Touring XT, 2013 Outback Lim SAP 270K, 2003 Outback Lim MT 2.5L, 241K..
2,218 Posts
^ I just completed my "Share the Love" event online, thanks to a reminder email that Subaru sent me this morning.

I agree that the dealerships should be the strongest advocators for the event (I don't think my SA even mentioned it during the whole buying process), but it's not like they are needed to make it happen either - all I had to do was put in my VIN and home address on the Subaru website, select the organization (ASPCA for me) and it's done.

Hopefully anyone that purchased or leased a new Subaru gets the email I did today...but if not, go do it! It's easy and takes all of three minutes!!!

When I bought my car - Subaru of Ontario, my sales guy was all over it. He had me fill out the paperwork and gave me a keychain and bumper sticker - gave my girl a keychain too.

Whats strange is I got the email today as if I hadnt done it. So if I do it again - will they donate twice on my behalf? ;)

*EDIT: I filled it out again - maybe they will donate twice.

oh and I picked the ASPCA

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
^ Hopefully it went through! Doesn't hurt, right?

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6R Limited
11 Posts
When I picked up my car two weeks ago, the salesman had me fill out the share the love paperwork as well, but I just received the same e-mail. I went ahead and submitted it again - can't hurt right?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts